According to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) published by European Union (“EU”), we are the data controller. Should you have any concerns about privacy, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email at: email@example.com.
1. Information Collected and Used
DAMO’ primary objective in collecting your information is to operate and improve our Services and software; and to enable You to easily navigate and enjoy the Services. The information we collect depends on the Services You use and how You use them.
1.1 Personal Information Provided Directly by You
The personal data provided by You is necessary for the performance of the agreement, the validation purposes and completion of transactions, the enforcement of licensing terms, and the administration of your inquiries.
We will collect your personal data when You interact with our Services, such as: when You register with us through the Services and create an account; or make a purchase via the Services; or submit and/or sell assets, content or games via the Services; or request for technical support; or download, register, and/or install any software; or post any content via the Services.
Such personal data include:
• Your username, email address, country and password;
• Your DAMO account information;
• Security questions and answers;
• Information You provide when seeking help from us, such as your name and records of the issues You experience;
• Information You provide to enter a contest or sweepstakes. If You win, we may need to collect your postal address and/or national identification for which confirms eligibility, delivery of prize and tax purposes.
Please note: the purchases of virtual goods offered by the Services are managed by a third party, therefore, DAMO does not have access to your payment details and billing information.
1.2 Other Information Collected when You Use Our Services
When You use our products, we collect other information automatically, including:
• IP address;
• Mobile and other hardware or device identifiers;
• Browser information, including your browser type and language preference;
• Recommended pages and exit pages, including log in pages and visited pages;
• Platform type;
• Information about your media, device, hardware and software, such as your hardware settings and accessories, software and updates which You have installed or used, and presence of required plug ins;
• Details about the Services You use and your use of the Services;
• Device event information, including crash reports, requested and recommended URLs and system activity details;
• Your purchase of virtual products of any type or other commercial events;
• Progression events which are used to mark your progress or movement in the game;
• Resource events such as the virtual currencies in the games which You receive or spend;
• Design events used to track your behavior in the game, which can refer to any aspect of the game’s design, including but not limited to: level or character design, bonuses, social interactions, etc.;
• Error events such as any errors occurred during your use of the game;
• Custom fields that contain any game parameters defined by You.
1.3 Information Provided by Third Parties
By signing up to our products via third-party platforms, You consent to provide us your account information for the third-party platforms, for which we can create an DAMO Account for You. You need an DAMO Account to use DAMO' products on these platforms. From the third parties, we may receive your personal information which You have provided to the third parties, such as your name, email address, online ID, your country, etc. We do not receive your credit card number or other financial information.
Such third parties/platforms include but are not limited to:
• PlayStation®3 & PlayStation®4
• Nintendo Switch™
• Mobile Platforms
• Google Play
• APP Store
DAMO may combine and/or analyze your in-game information in order to enhance the overall Services. We hereby clarify, we will never make any decisions based on this, which will cause legal effects concerning You or similarly significant effects on You. Our purpose is limited to providing You with a better user experience, thereby enhancing our Services.
Should You wish that we do not collect or process your personal data, You can request us to cease the collection and processing of your personal data at any time. Please see Section 3 hereof on how to do this.
You have the choice whether to provide us with your personal information and whether the information can be shared. Generally, we only ask for the personal information that is necessary to provide the Service you requested. You may consent to our collection or withdraw your Consent. Should You choose to withdraw your consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your choice. However, any withdrawal of consent will not impact our processing of your information prior to the withdrawal. In some circumstances, your withdrawal of consent or choice to not share your information with us may impair our Services.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Information
Under GDPR (if applicable), You are entitled to certain data subject rights including the right to: (i) request access to and rectification of your personal data; (ii) request restriction of or to object to processing of your personal data; and (iii) request for a copy of your personal data to be provided in a digital format, to You, or a third party; and (iv) make a query to us about how your personal data is used by us; (v) erasure of your personal data if DAMO is not legally required to keep your personal data; and/or any other rights as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
Should You wish to exercise any of your rights hereinabove, please contact DAMO at email@example.com.For your clarification, if your personal data are erased/deleted or completely transferred to a third party, your account may become deactivated. If You are a visitor or User from outside of EU, your personal data will be directly collected, processed and stored in the facilities where we operate the business. Regardless of where we collect the personal information, we will take commercial measures to protect your privacy rights according to Section 6 hereof. Should You do not consent to our collection, process, storage and transfer of your Personal Information, please do not provide your information when requested and stop using the Services.
4. Information Sharing or Disclosure
We do not share personal information that directly identifies You with unaffiliated third parties unless it is to provide products or Services You have requested, or when DAMO has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• For legal reasons;
• Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DAMO, You or the public as required or permitted by law;
• Necessary to provide the Services You need.
In the event that we contract with a third party to provide some part of the Services which You have requested or to assist us in analyzing our Services or information collected about You (provided that You consent), DAMO may provide your information to such third party, or such third party may collect information from You on our behalf. When our third party agents or service providers collect or receive your personal information, we require that they use the data to the extent that are necessary and strictly for purposes and in the same standards consistent with this policy.
In addition, we may disclose information about You to third parties in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger or amalgamation, or the sale of all or substantially all of our assets and we will obtain your consent to do so if required by law.
5. International transfer
6. Security and Retention
DAMO has put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, DAMO cannot guarantee that the current security measures are completely impeccable. Besides, we are not responsible for the disclosure of your personal information resulted from your discloser of your personal information to the public and/or your inappropriate use of our Services. We will retain your information and data for no longer than is necessary and for the duration of the agreement with You unless we are legally required to retain your information, such as to resolve disputes, enforce our Terms of Service or other user agreements, or to comply with legal requirements; in such case, your personal information will be blocked from use for any other purpose.
8. Policy Regarding Children
If You are a parent or guardian and find that your child has provided us with information without your consent or if You wish to revoke your previous consent, review information collected from your child or have that information deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. DAMO recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents to check and monitor their child's online activity regularly.
9. Contact Us